I found these questions on another blog and asked them of Reagan. Here were his answers.
1. Why did God make Mothers? To take care of children.
2. How did God make Mothers? With his own special powers.
3. What ingredients are Mothers made out of? God's special powers.
4. Why did God give you your Mother and not some other mother? Because you're the greatest mom of them all.
5. What kind of little girl was your Mom? A nice girl.
6. What did mom need to know about dad before she married him? That he was a nice man.
7. Why did your mom marry your dad? Because she loved him.
8. Who's the boss in your home? You and Poppy.
9. What's the difference between mommies and daddies? Mommies have bottoms and daddies have bottoms and penises to go pee pee.
10. What does your mother do in her spare time? She cleans up.
11. What would it take to make your mom perfect? I think it'd take some practice.
12. If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be? It'd be your hair, it's getting kind of long.
This told me so much. Just like seeing Piper pretending to talk on the phone while wiping at an imaginary spill with a rag. If only my mother could see that I vacuum behind things. She'd be so proud.
We've finally got our pictures from our last trip home up on our website which you can check out here.