Thursday, February 17, 2005

More Prayer Urgently Needed

We got a call this morning from our OB/GYN about my ultrasound on Monday. Apparently they have seen an opening in her skull. I don't know what this means yet, but the Dr. did say that nothing was coming out of her skull, which I think is good. We have to go see a high risk specialist, a neonatologist, and have a level II ultrasound.

Please pray that our baby is okay, and that God gives us the strength to handle whatever the outcome. Also please pray that I get in for this ultrasound quickly. I feel like I can handle concrete information. It's the not knowing that's killing me right now.

1 'Crazy Dave' posted on the Sat 16 Apr 2005, 3:31 pm
I'm truly sorry to hear about this whole journey of yours...No words of comfort will take away any pain that has already happened but just know that we're out here thinking of you....Take care of the ones you have and keep your chin up!
Visit me @

2 'Michelle Potter' posted on the Thu 17 Feb 2005, 6:53 pm

Visit me @

3 'A visitor' posted on the Thu 17 Feb 2005, 3:12 pm
I am praying for you.


4 'A visitor' posted on the Thu 17 Feb 2005, 2:58 pm
okee happy thoughts and prayers, and I also asked my LJ friends for that as well, I left a message on your ans machine, call me when you can please

5 'A visitor' posted on the Thu 17 Feb 2005, 12:37 pm
"I would have despaired unless I believed I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the LORD."


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!